This Python tutorial helps you to learn course in the best possible way. Here, in this tutorial, we provide multiple examples on each topic to learn python programming language. So, you can easily understand these topics. This Python is an object oriented Programming language, which is sturdy and the fastest growing language in the current situation.
What is Python?
Python programming language is a general purpose high level language which is structural, procedural, and object oriented programming. Like most programming languages, Python code supports classes, methods, static methods, inheritance, etc. And the most important part is, it supports modules and packages which encourages code reusability in a program work flow.
Why Learn Python programming language?
Here are some of the reasons but not limited to learn Python programming language.
- It is very popular, probably because it’s easy to learn code for beginners.
- It has a simple syntax (like a spoken language) which makes people understand without putting much effort. Because of this, newbies can quickly start working on simple programs or even understand the complex codes written by professionals.
- This is the most versatile language I have ever come across. Because we can use it for the script purpose, web development, data analysis, reporting, and many more.
- Its open source (free) and it support cross platform that means you can run this on Mac, Windows, Linux, and the other platforms as well.
- Use this Python language to develop both windows and web applications.
- The kind of resources that it has, including tutorials, forums, libraries that support this python development environment is unimaginable.
- Moreover, it has large variety of libraries or python modules that support Data Scientists to analyze and visualize tutorial data.
- Because of all the above features, Python interpreter helps for the rapid application development.
What I like about this language is its syntax structure, which removed those traditional flower brackets, semicolons, punctuations. These changes make the code simple and easy to read/understand.
Being a C# experienced programmer, it impressed me with its simple syntax. I have to write a lot of lines in C# or Java to get the same result. Because of this its simple syntax rules, less coding drives the users to learn python tutorial. This tutorial introduces with the basics and follows the advanced topics.
Python Tutorial on Operators
It is the best language to learn for the people who are new to programming and experienced with other languages. The first step is to install Python programming language on your operating system (if not installed by default).
After the installation, open cmd or terminal and check whether it is there or not. In this Python tutorial, we used the default IDE for all the examples. However, you can choose your favourite Free/Paid code editors.
Once the Python installation is completed, you can start learning from basic operators tutorial to Numpy and pandas modules. And tis language supports the following operators. Use this section to learn the basics of the programming.
- Install IDE
- Arithmetic Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Comparison Operators
- Logical Operators
Python Tutorial on Flow Control Statements
Generally, flow control statements contain a condition followed by a block of code. The condition always returns either True or false. Based on the result, the flow control statement will execute the block of code.
If True, the true statements will execute. Otherwise, False statements execute or exit from a control flow statement.
- If Statement
- If Else Statement
- Nested If Statement
- Elif Statement
- While Loop
- For Loop
- Break Statement
- Continue Statement
Within the whole Python Tutorial page, this section is the most important one to learn. It covers all the object Types, and each one is explained with multiple examples.
- Difference between Dictionary copy and = operator
- List Comprehensions
- Types of Functions
Learn Python Tutorial on OOPs
This Python tutorial section helps to learn the object oriented programming.
Python SQL Server Tutorial
Some of the queries that we can use on SQL Server.
- Connect to SQL
- Create Database
- Select Records from Table
- Select Sorted Table Records
- Top 10 records
- Where Clause
- ASCII Table
The Python interpreter tutorial has many built-in functions to learn. Please follow these links to view the list of all the available methods.
Python Tutorial on Common Functions
The below shown are the standard functions for all the objects. I mean, you can use these functions on Lists, Strings, Tuples, Set, and Dictionary objects.
Python Data Science Tutorial
Like any other programming language, it is an excellent language with all the bells and whistles. However, with the introduction of the Numpy module and other popular data science libraries. That includes Pandas, SciPy, and matplotlib becomes the heart of Data Science and machine learning precisely Data scientists.
These libraries made this ordinary language the most powerful language in the current data science and machine learning world.
Python NumPy Module Tutorial
The NumPy module is an open-source data science module for machine learning. It provides various functions to perform math operations on N-dimensional array objects for basic understanding.
- Numpy Array
- Np Aggregate Functions
- Np Arithmetic Operators
- Numpy Bitwise Operators
- Numpy Comparison Operators
- Np Exponential and Log
- Numpy Logical Operators
- Numpy String Functions
- Np Trigonometry
- Generate Random Array
- Numpy Array Shape
- Numpy concatenate
- Random Number Generator
- Numpy random rand
- numpy random randn
- random randint
Please refer to the Charts Data to understand the data. We use it to plot charts using Pandas and matplotlib libraries for data science.
- Convert Dictionary to Pandas DataFrame
- Convert List To Pandas DataFrame
- Pandas plot charts
This machine learning module is nothing but importing the packages to learn data science, web development, programming.
The following tutorial page contains the basic and advanced python programs with examples.