This Talend tutorial provides basic information about instilling the data integration tool, designing Talend jobs, and utilizing Talend components. Please use hyperlinks in this Talend tutorial page to see the example of each element along with the screenshots.
Talend has various software products that offer data integration, cloud integration, data governance, big data, etc. Talend is most famous for its open-source data integration platform, also called the Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.
Generally, the company won’t get the data in the required format to make any decision against that. So, they need a tool to clean or transform the data to make business decisions. Talend is one of the most emerging tools to perform all the required operations with hassle-free!
In this Talend tutorial, we cover most of the ETL components to clean or transform the data and store it in a database.
- Download and Install Data Integration tool
- Create a Business Model
- Create Talend Job
- Create a Global Context Group
- Connecting to SQL Server
- Connect to Database using Context Group
Talend Data Loading
- Read Excel File
- Read Text File
- Load Excel Data into Database Table
- Load Text File Data into Database
- Export Database Table to Excel
- Export Database Table to JSON
- Export Database Table to Text File
- Export Database Table to XML
This Talend tutorial section covers most of the components.